Breaking News
Loading...
02/08/2013

Configure Data Quality Services in SQL Server 2012

Today I try to configure Data Quality Servives to start discovering, this is a new feature introduced in SQL Server 2012

I based on an article from Pinal Dave to have more information.

I seems that this is a lucky day, I first configured successfully without errors.



When I connected to Data Quality Services the first time, I saw the following windows, I pressed 'Connect'


And the error appeared, it is not lucky as I thought.


Suddently I remember that I have installed SQL Server 2012 with Instance Name as SQLVN, I edited as the following:


Done, I connected successfully. Now start discovering Data Qulity Services.


For the article of Pinal Dave, you can refer here:
http://blog.sqlauthority.com/2012/08/21/sql-server-installing-data-quality-services-dqs-on-sql-server-2012/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer